Saturday, July 5, 2008

peach please...

These are my nephews...Cole, Luke, and Van. They made over $30.00 in two hours selling snowcones in our front yard. It looks like lemonade has finally found its match, which is sad, but true. This photo was taken about five minutes before Brights (the dog) threw up ON a customer's shoe. We gave that kid a free snowcone and let him use our hose to clean the puke off his foot. Everyone was way grossed out but for some reason I couldn't stop laughing. good girl brights.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Cutest snowcone makers on the planet. And that throw up made me almost throw up . . .so glad I wasn't the one cleaning it up!

Ann Marie said...

CUTE! I should start selling lemonade to make a few bucks...great idea!

AND thanks for the link...love it!

Hasenpfeffer said...

What cute little babies, and what a cute babe.