Saturday, November 1, 2008

Here it comes...Hat Season

Hey everybody...it's November. You know what that means? It is time for hats! Small hats, big hats, boy hats, girl hats, whatever you want. Email or call me with an order and I will be happy to make it for you. My email is hollyjohackett@gmail.com




Baby hats: $15.00
Regular: $22.00
Custom: $25.00

These are the basic prices. Every now and then the price may change a little bit depending on the yarn and fabric used. I posted these pictures to give you an idea of what my hats look like. Applique, bills, bobbles, stitch design, buttons, multiple color....Thanks and enjoy...

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Super pretty models!!!! Miss you guys! I'll be putting in an order ASAP for Christmas gifts!

jenichild said...

Holly! I'm so glad I found your blog. Ours is private, but email me at jenicone@yahoo.com with your email address and I'll add you. And of course Tanner needs a new hat this year. I'd love a chocolate brown or olive green one with a bill for him. Is there a kid size? His baby one is way to small, but I'm sure he wouldn't quite fit into adult yet. We'll be coming up the end of December, so I'm sure we'll see you at the family festivities. Talk to you soon! Jen